Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to 172.16.98.XXX. You have received an invalid certificate. Please contact the server administrator or email correspondent and give them the following information: Your certificate contains the same serial number as another certificate issued by the certificate authority. Please get a new certificate containing a unique serial number. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REUSED_ISSUER_AND_SERIAL
- You will see this when you have Firefox trying to connect to a DRAC controller with a duplicate SSL cert
- Click on the Open Menu on the far right (that’s the three horizontal bar icon) and click Options
- Click on Advance on the left, Certificates and View Certificates
- On the Servers tab find the entry for you DRAC controller IP or Hostname and delete it
- Go to the Authorities tab and find the Dell Inc CA and Delete or Distrust it too.
- Close and re-open Firefox and then reconnect to the the DRAC you are getting the error message from and it should work.