Just got a HP MINI 110-3538TU Netbook so I can connect back to Work in Australia if needed when I am away from site.
- It’s small and portable
- Windows 7 Starter seems to have all that I need (Windows PPTP VPN, Remote Desktop Client (mstsc.exe)).
- I have installed Libre Office, Gimp, WinSCP, PuTTY and all the other stuff I likes successfully
- Great for as a travelling companion for web and email
- The HP Splashtop environment theme is too dark which makes it difficult to see menu options.
- Not a power house
- Low res screen (1024×600)
- No Home and End keys!!!! I didn’t pick this up when I looked at it in the shop doh!!!
Work-a-round for missing Home and End keys HP Mini 110
|Key Combination||What it does|
|Fn + Up Arrow||Page Up|
|Fn + Down Arrow||Page Down|
|Fn + Left Arrow||Home|
|Fn + Right Arrow||End|