- Click the three bar button on the top right of Google Chrome.
- Click on Cai dat (which is in the Settings option in English)
- Scroll down and click the “Hien thi cai dat nang cao” link (which is Advanced Settings in English)
- Under the Ngon Ngu heading click the “cai dat ngon ngu va trinh kiem tra chinh ta…” button
- A dialog will appear click on the “Tieng Anh (Hoa Ky)” option and then click on the two buttons one is asking you to use US English for the interface and the other is whether you want chrome to use english for spell check.
- Click OK
- Restart Google Chrome
If you have Veeam backup failing with the Updating BCD failed with Cannot update SafeBoot flag and SentinelOne is...